Monday, November 09, 2009

Big Plans...No Gas

I had big plans for this week. I really wanted to get my Christmas stuff all set up and done. But I don't know how that's gonna happen. I have so much going on and I really haven't been feeling that great. I know it's because I'm not getting enough nutrition. I've got to just buckle down and make myself take the vitamins. (They make me nauseous.) There is no way I'm going to be able to get through this holiday season with the energy, (or lack of) that I have now.

Today I'm heading out to the grocery stores with my coupons. Usually I'm really excited about it, but today I just feel anxious and overwhelmed. I've also got to finish getting stuff ready for our Ward "Swap Meet" on Thursday. My house is a mess with all the "going through stuff" I've been doing. I've got to get it done because the mess is making me nervous!

We have Young Women in Excellence coming up next week. I have a cute idea for the invites and handouts and I just need to get them done. My list for the week is growing and growing.

And...no school on Wednesday? Are you kidding?? Come on! I should be a good mom and plan something fun for that day. The zoo or something. But it probably won't happen.

Oye! I've got to get to the grocery store before all the "snowbirds" snap up my sales!

3 comments:

Jackie Savi-Cannon said...

I wanted to share with you , what a wonderful story. It made me stop. Your quote , thanks for sending me an angel.

m●●blach said...

Dear Erica,
how about taking your vitamins with flavoured drinks..eg.chocolate or honey? it really wears off the smell of the vitamins that dwells in your mouth.
but i don't know what kind of vitamins you're taking so maybe you can consult your physician before doing so.
anyway that's how i make myself swallow up the vitamins =)

have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes