Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Bad Mama

I did not feel like being the mama today. I have been grouchy and bleh feeling, although I did make it to the gym. Miracle of miracles. But it about did me in.

I was hoping that when Dave got home, he would kick in and be the parent for awhile, but, alas, it didn't happen. So, I grouched through dinner and homework and right now, I'm counting down the minutes till 8pm....bedtime. (2 minutes, by the way.) Seriously, I don't know how much more Lego Star Wars I can take. The gun shooting is drilling into my brain.

Why does it always seem like Dave and I have bad days on the same day. Shouldn't we be able to tag team? But when we're both out of sorts, someone has to step up. I just really didn't want to.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like your little one needs a visit from his favorite cousin. That is if he hasn't forgotten about me :D

Amy said...

I'm so glad you're back! Your Utah trip looks so fun. I love the way you post your pictures, like scrapbook pages. You're a pro.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets grouchy now and then! :) Hang in there. I always think, "Well, there's always tomorrow." I hope it's a better one for you.