Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 2 at NAU

So, after getting home from taking Clinton on Tuesday, he calls and tells me I need to go BACK on Thursday for a band parent meeting. I wasn't thrilled, but I went back, because that's what we do...right? Of course, The Bear woke up sick that morning, so I called him out from school and we make the trek together...back up the mountain!

It probably wasn't necessary that I was at that meeting...it lasted all of 20 minutes...but we did get to spend a little time with Clinton, so that was good. And The Bear had a good time gallivanting about in the beautiful 80 degree weather! It was GORGEOUS!!

Here's the band starting their first rehearsal!

Good times with The Bear and Louie the Lumberjack!

The Bear's "tough" lumberjack poses! lol



He LOVED rolling down the hill!



2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Love the pictures with Bear and the lumberjack!

Julie said...

I am so proud of him! College is such an important step!! Go lumberjacks!!!