Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Bear's Rattlesnake Adventure!

The Bear stayed out at my mom and dad's this weekend. On Saturday morning, he and my mom went out on one of their walks.
As The Bear went over to the stick pile to grab a stick, he found a rattlesnake! They went back to the house to get the camera, but it was gone when they got back. (Ok...it was there, but when they had to go BACK to get the memory card for the camera...it was gone!) So, this morning they checked again! And it was in the SAME spot!

It's like "Where's Waldo"! Where is the snake?? Can you find it??


Ah-ha!! There it is!!


My dad says he thinks it's a Diamondback! It didn't seem to mind that The Bear and Grandma were there watching it and talking about it. It never even rattled at them!

5 comments:

April Carter said...

Oh scary I hate snakes!!!

Amy said...

That is really scary. Especially how camouflaged it is. It took me a bit to find it in the picture, even after I clicked on it and it was a huge picture. Glad no one was hurt.

JanuskieZ said...

Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

Kristina P. said...

Hey, I hope you're doing OK! You haven't been blogging!

You should definitely update with pictures of how hot you are!

Lindsay said...

Scary!
Tell Kayden that his favorite cousin misses him.