Thursday, July 30, 2009

One Liners News

James flew home yesterday. We're all sad and blue!
Clinton starts NAU in 17 days. Aggghhhh!!!!!
Clinton's favorite relative just bought him a slammin' laptop. (nope..not me!)
We may be having company this weekend.
My house is a disaster area!!
I feel like I haven't seen my husband in DAYS!
We are supposed to be going to a family reunion next week.
We are BROKE and may not be able to go.
I hate dealing with money issues.
I have a headache and need to go back to bed for a minute.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, I hope you can go!

Spring said...

Oh please tell me Clinton did get a MAC! (And if so, then admit that it's awesome! ;) )

Ditto on the being Broke and hating money issues. Sucks. But I hope you feel better soon...

Love ya! Liesel

Spring said...

Ohh!! And I LOVE the new blog look! Cute!!

Amy said...

I love being able to check in on you guys! I'm so excited for Clinton to go to college. I hope he loves it. I hope you can go to the reunion. Amen to feeling like you never see your husband. Since our baby came, I feel like Dan and I only ever pass each other around the house and never get a moment to talk or even be in the same proximity. My only consolation is that the craziness of having a new born eventually subsides (but then she won't be a new born any more! Bummer!).

Anonymous said...

:) :( :/ :0 :)!!

love ya,

lori

Linda Bennett said...

Wow you have a lot going on! No wonder you have a headache...

AZMom said...

BIG HUGS!!!!

Mandi said...

busy woman! Oh and my house is a disaster most days. I think thats allowed :)