Monday, June 29, 2009

Our June

Well...surgery has pretty much kicked my butt this month. I'm too tired to do much of anything, but here are a few pics of the happenings this month...

The Bear's Cub Scout pack had their "Raingutter Regatta"!

And The Bear won 2nd place! Hooray!

He had to "Wolf" down a plate of whipped cream to get his Wolf Badge!


Clinton and Lianna are touring Europe with Arizona Ambassadors of Music! They've been gone a week. Today, they are in Switzerland!

Well...I may be feeling crappy....but I've lost 42 lbs! Go me!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Erica, you look amazing!

I've been thinking about you. We hadn't heard from you in while!

Debbie said...

How cute, I love the pics of the bear. You look great. What are you doing? I have got to lose this baby weight now that my baby is 2 1/2 years.

Anonymous said...

Love you Erica, you look fantastic.

Ed Billingsley

Mandi said...

welcome back!! woohoo!! 42 lbs!! That is incredible!! way to go!!

Jaime said...

42 lbs, that's awesome! I've missed your blogs. I hope you're starting to feel better! Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Go Erica, You are amazing! Hopefully each day you can see an improvement in the way you feel. Stinks to feel crappy! I love ya! um less than 2 weeks for wicked woo hoo can't wait!

Diane said...

42 pounds is awesome! That kid has a lot of hot air in there.

Tashina said...

You look great. So where did Clinton's travels take him? What did he get sick with?

peebugg said...

First off....YOU LOOK GREAT!!!

The pictures are great...hope Clinton is feeling better...