Monday, June 01, 2009

Home Again

I am home from surgery and everything is going...ok. I am very sore and in a good bit of pain. Blah. I have to be on "clear liquids" for the next 10 days, which is going to be pretty hard to do. But...I can do it. I just might complain a little! lol


Here is a picture from the recovery room. I was so out of it...I don't even remember them taking it! LOL I have some really great (gross!) pics that I'll post over on the weight loss blog!
But for now, I'm off to take some more drugs and have a nap!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad you're doing well, Erica!

Lissaloo said...

Glad all went well, feel better quickly :)

AZMom said...

Feel better soon!

Nikki said...

I am glad you are back home and doing well. This is a start to a new life for you. Hey I never got invited to the other blog. nicholebillingsley@cox.net

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

You look happy to me. What attractive OR personnel. I don't know if I can get into your other blog. Please hook me up. Thanks, Trish

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So proud of you for taking this step in your life and being brave enough to go for it. You will do wonderful. I love you and I can't get on the other blog either if you want me to be able to please hook me up. Thanks, Love you, Lori

Rhianna said...

Hello! I'm not sure if I have introduced myself before or not but I've been reading for awhile. Found you thru.... Blog Explosion maybe?
Anyway... I would like to be added to your weight loss blog please.

Mandi said...

woohoo! Glad you are back and feeling not too horrible. We are proud of you.