Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yawn

It is 4:30. I have been up since 3:30. I am feeling nervous and stressed. And tired and headache-y. I am shooting family pictures for a friend of mine today and I am so worried that I'll do a sucky job. I hope it will all go ok. She knows I'm just learning, but still! I want them to look great!

I have been on my low carb diet for a week now. I have had ups and downs. I don't know why I fight myself so hard. I make myself crazy! It will be so nice to finally have this surgery over and start on the rest of my life.

I'm going to go and try to sleep again. If I don't, I'll want to eat something. Crap.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I know you will do an amazing job! Hang in there!

KLo said...

I'm sure the photo shoot will be a hit, and I'm really proud your your efforts!