Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Healthy Habits, Happy Homes

My friend, Bethany, and I have started a new support group with some of the women at church. It is called, "Healthy Habits, Happy Homes" We meet once a week to discuss different topics and to support each other in developing a more healthy lifestyle. Last night was our first group and it was awesome! It was so great to bounce ideas off each other and realize that all of us are trying to do things to improve ourselves! You can follow along on our group's blog! We will be posting weekly the topics we discuss and each week we'll have a healthy recipe there too!

5 comments:

Lissaloo said...

What a great idea! I am jealous, a support group would help a bunch. I will definitely be checking out the blog :)

Nikki said...

That is a fantastic idea. I will have to follow the blog.

giddymomof6 said...

YAY! This is awesome! What a great idea! And I LOVE your new blog look! Super cute! I love her designs don't you? Jenni

AZMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AZMom said...

Love this idea!! I will be following the new blog!