Monday, May 04, 2009

Gotta Get Movin!

I am trying to get so much done today, but having little success. I went walking with my Aunt Barbara this morning. That was good. We haven't walked for a long time, but are going to start doing it 3 times a week in the mornings.

When I got home, I started mucking out my room. A friend of mine gave me a nice cabinet when she moved and I'm going to stash my scrapbook stuff in it. But, I've got to get a space cleared out first. That's no easy task. Grrrrr...why am I such a slob??

I absolutely HAVE to get Clinton's graduations announcements out this week. Maybe I'll sit him down and have him address some envelopes. But...would the post office be able to read them?? Hmmmm...

I think the Excedrins I took this morning are wearing off. I'm feeling so sleepy. Maybe I need a couple more!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I hope you get your energy back soon!

Nikki said...

Girl, You always got so much going on. What can I help with. I have great hand written. If does not you can always make him type them out on the computer and print them. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Lissaloo said...

I finally got my Hubby's grad. invites out, ugh! Did I email you my email??? I lost my memory :)

giddymomof6 said...

Aww.. I hope your day got better! I love those crazy days--not! LOL! Jenni

Amy said...

I hope you got it all done. I don't know what's wrong, but I feel so unmotivated to tackle stuff like that. Hmmm. Maybe pregnancy??

AZMom said...

I hope you got everything done. We sooo need to get together and scrap sometime!!