Monday, April 27, 2009

We Rock!

Dave's sister and her family were here visiting over the weekend. So, on Saturday night, we had a little family get together and played a TON of Guitar Hero! It was A BLAST! And so funny watching everyone!

Oh yeah, Honee....You're SUPER awesome!!

The drums were stinkin hard! We kept getting Boooed off the stage! LOL

Wes was rockin' the Queensryche Tee-shirt!


Linda and Ashley singing "Freak On A Leash"!

The Bear LOVED it! He thinks we MUST get Guitar Hero for Dave for his Birthday!
He kept saying, "I was really ROCKING! Right Dad!"

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have never played this or Rock Band.

I know people love it, but I'm not a huge video game person.

Brittney Smith said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend. I have never done the guitar hero, it looks fun!

flaredblond said...

Have you tried Rockband ? We have it and LOVE it . it is better then Guitar Hero ;)

Nikki said...

I disagree with the comment above I thinh Guiter Hero Tour is the best. It is the same as Rockband only better drums and better music. It looks like you guys had a great time. We will have two get these two cousin families together and ROCK

Lissaloo said...

Looks like you all had a blast! :)

Mandi said...

Man! looks like you guys are always having some fun adventure! I suck at those games but they sure are fun!!

Lissaloo said...

I have an award for you on my blog, come grab it when you get a chance :)

Dave said...

Great poser shot from me! LOL