Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Horse and Pony Show

Tonight, I am supposed to do a presentation at our Band Boosters meeting to encourage parents of kids in band next year to participate in the boosters program. It's not a big deal, as I have done this same "object lesson" several times now. I have kids holding balloons with dollar amounts written on them to represent funds that band boosters raise and then pop the balloons to show what would happen to that money if parents don't participate. I think they keep asking me to do it because I'm not afraid to "put on a show".

But, what if I don't feel like putting a show on? I really don't today. I woke up with a headache that I'm having a hard time getting rid of. And I still need to do my exercises and sets of stairs for my daily goals. I don't usually mind "putting on a show", but what if I just can't do it?

I wonder if they'll have an issue if I turn in a receipt for a Red Bull along with my balloons receipt???

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

this is so funny, but I had Napster up, and I was listening to an Eminem song (don't judge), and then your playlist came on. But I didn't realize it was your Playlist, and I thought Eminem had started using Opera in his songs.

OK, I'm done.

Jaime said...

I think you should submit that Red Bull receipt, ha ha. I hope you feel better soon.

Lissaloo said...

Definitely add on the red bull! :) lol.

Good job sticking with your goals, you go girl!! :)