Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Boring Blog

My dad says my blog is getting pretty boring. Well...I don't want a boring blog! So, here's a little ditty we heard from The Bear on our way home from church on Sunday...

"Mooooooommmm....Clinton stole my balls!"
"Which balls?"
"Both of them!"

There you go. Good times.

On another note, there was an attempted kidnapping on our street last night. The police came by our house at about 7:30 to let us know and see if we saw anything. Basically, a green car with 3 men tried to get a young girl to get into their car. She ran away screaming and they drove off. The only witness was a young boy who said there was an "A" in the license plate number. We talked to The Bear about it this morning and now he's scared that bad guys are going to come and get him. Nice.

So, basically, I'm afraid to let The Bear out of the house alone. Stinkin' low lifes!

I am just coming up on the one month mark of my first shot. Next Tuesday, I will go have my blood drawn again to see if it worked. So far, I haven't gotten sick (knock on Sudafed). Wouldn't that be great if something as simple as a shot worked!?!

Now, If only I could get my pictures to load......

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Definitely not boring!

And I had something similar happen to me when I was a kid, at a train stop.

Lissaloo said...

Your blog is totally not boring! :) That is a pretty scary thing to happen on your street, hopefully they catch them.

Mandi said...

well i love your blog! and holy scary! seriously, my daughter is 1 and i already know when she gets bigger she wont be able to play outside alone. sad. on a happier note..... i love your blog! :) :)

giddymomof6 said...

I LOVE your blog! I've just been gone the past month! LOL! And Hehehe! Your bear is cute... and man, that's dang scary about the almost kidnapping! thank goodness it didn't happen. So, so scary! Hope you had a great Easter!