Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Still

I have had a rough week. It has been a chore to even venture out of bed. Although it is not hurting as bad to breathe, I feel so weak. Even this little bit of typing is a struggle. It's really weird. Just walking from room to room is exhausting. So, I have pretty much stayed in bed.

My poor family has been left to forge ahead for themselves. Who knows what they've been eating. I am so grateful for my friend Debbie! She called this morning and said she was bringing dinner over. What a huge blessing! A real dinner for my family! They were so happy! And the food was delish!

Thank you SO VERY MUCH! It was just what we needed!

I have so much I need to do that I'm getting behind on. This can't go on for much longer...can it? I hope that it's not something more serious that I'm overlooking. I feel spent.

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm wishing you a speedy recovery!

Bethany and Cameron said...

Okay Erica, I have no idea what you need done, but would you PLEASE call me??? I am usually chillin' here with nothin' to do and I would LOVE to help you out with ANYTHING!!! Running errands, cleaning (I LOVE to clean and did it professionally before gettin' preg with Haylee), bringin' dinner, etc! Stupid people like me hafta be told what to do!!! TELL ME!!! I want to help you!!!!!:) I hope you get feelin' better really soon though! Love you! Email me or call--480-231-4111

Lissaloo said...

I'm sorry you are not getting better as quickly as you should :( Life can be so frustrated. It sounds like you have a great friend close by though :)

Jaime said...

Ugh, I'm sorry you still feel so crappy. I'm glad you're able to get rest, I hope it helps.

Nick and Aubrey said...

seriously, I'm completely willing to help you out in any way... it's spring break and my job is cutting hours, I can help out with whatever you need, just please let me know!!!

giddymomof6 said...

ACK! Hang in there! Seriously! Poor girl! Thank goodness for awesome friends! Jenni

The Luthy Life said...

Good grief Erica! I am so sorry! I hope that the medicine really starts to kick in soon and make you well again. If you lived here I would come take care of you. I would be your live in nurse. It would be great since I don't have a job or a life yet. You're in my prayers!

Jami said...

Oh hon! I'm so sorry you are still feeling so crappy. I wish I could do something for you. If I was there I'd give you big hugs!!! So here's a cyber hug (((HUG)))

Kendyl said...

hello you,.. i am terribly sorry to hear you are still not doing well.. since ive called you like 7 times and no answer 3 messages, one email.. i figured that I'd try this comment leaving deal... I know you like your blog!! I like it too.. so, well, what do you think about the next weekend? I dont know? Or maybe we could do it at Cheryls house? DOes she live close to you? I just need someone to help me spread the word.. and you are a socialite and know lots of people. I feel bad asking you at a time when you dont even know if you'll be doing better, ... please let me know.. ive been working my buns off!! WOO HOO.. get well!

Jami said...

How are you feeling today??? Let me know! I miss hearing from you!

Kristina P. said...

Erica, I hope you're feeling better! Haven't heard from you in a while.