Monday, March 02, 2009

Concerts

We went to Clinton's last Jazz Band concert tonight, and it was really good. One thing though...he plays drums for the Jazz I were they are supposed to be learning improv. All the other players had solos except him. I would have loved to hear him wail on the drums for awhile. (I would have preferred to hear him then that trombone player...oye!)

Clinton's "non school" band will be playing at a Relay For Life Benefit concert on Friday. There are, I think, 5 bands playing with all proceeds raised to go to the American Cancer Association. They will be playing a variety of tunes and styles...from rock to jazz. It would be a fun date night! If you don't have plans for Friday night, give me a call and I'll give you the scoop!

And, ok...here are two more of the pages I finished today! I put them up mostly for myself, so I can say...

"Yay me! I'm making progress!"



6 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow, you have a very talented son. Way to go clint.

Lissaloo said...

Love them both :) The bright colors on the merry go round one are so cool together, You are amazing :)

AZMom said...

LOVE the scrapbook pages!! Good job!!! Glad to hear Clinton did well!

Mandi said...

oh wow. those pages look so fun! I need to learn how to do those for sure!

oh and for some reason ever since I went private no one gets notified when I update. I even looked at yours and it says 2 weeks ago. ha ha, yeah no, I update a lot. I have no idea what is going on.

anyway, I so want to go to disneyland! all your pics make me want to go even more. maybe daniel wants to take me..... :)

Kendyl said...

hey cute scrappin for the disneyland pics.. that is too cute! so.. i left you a message today on the phone. give me a ring.... huge favor!!!!:)

Nick and Aubrey said...

how did the audition go?