Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another Update

I'm sorry I have been absent for so long. I've got some weird stuff going on folks. Weird, even for me. I have just about lost the ability to function as a normal person. I am dealing with a smothering, overwhelming exhaustion that I can't figure out. It feels like an invisible weight is pressing down on me all over, making it hard to walk, lift my arms, even type.

I went to the new Dr today and had some more lab work done. We'll see how that goes. Luckily, it's Spring Break this week and my boys are at my mom and dad's for a few days. Tomorrow is our 9th Anniversary, Dave and me. Dave is taking the day off, so that will be nice. I hope we'll be able to go to a movie or something. Right now, I don't think I could sit through one or even walk from the parking lot to the theater. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

I haven't left comments on many of your blogs for a long time. I'm so sorry. I do read them though. I hope you are all doing well! I'll be back to normal soon...I hope...

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh...I'm so sorry to hear you are still not feeling well. I hope that the new doctor is able to get you some relief real quick. Let me know if you need anything. They boys would love to play with Kayden.

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad you were able to check in. I hope they find an answer soon! Maybe mono?

Nikki said...

Let us know how the test results come back. I will be thinking about you. Have a great anniversary.

Kendyl said...

hey good luck with everything.. i am probably being a bigger pain in your rear, but i just never have heard anything back from you. I wil have to catch you another time to do the boutique thing. If you are still interested.. let me know..?? thank you

Jaime said...

Hey there. I'm sorry things are so bad. I'm here if you want to talk. I love you!

Lissaloo said...

I'm so sorry you are still feeling unwell :( It sounds almost like you have fibromyalsha???? My MIL has it and she feels like you are describing when the weather is bad. I hope they figure it out soon :)

AZMom said...

Major hugs...I hope the bloodwork gives you some answers.