Friday, February 20, 2009

A Little Pouty...I'm such a brat!


Yep...today's my birthday! 39 years! One year left until....AAGGHHH!

It's been an ok day. Mostly. Dave is really sick and has been in bed for 2 days. My ex husband's mom died, so we're waiting to hear on the for sure day for the funeral so I can plan a trip to take Clinton to New Mexico. Probably on Monday or Tuesday. Even my mom is sick.

Today, I ordered take out from my favorite place and had a "Birthday Lunch" on my couch...all by myself. (Awwww....poor Erica!) But, really...it's not that big of a deal. Blah...who needs birthdays anyway! lol

12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Erica, happy birthday! Have some cake on me!

Strider said...

39? Heck, I had pimples on my face when I was your age!!!!! Happy B-Day. Have a great weekend.

Nikki said...

Oh, my I had it in my head to write you and completely left me. I am so sorry! Happy Birthday.

Kendyl said...

happy birthday girly.. hey i have your prize almost ready to go.. but Im thinkin I might bring it with me when im down there in a few weeks instead of mailing it.. it might be heavy,, who knows, its a suprise right?

Anonymous said...

Happy BD Kid,

Many more.

Ed Billingsley

Jaime said...

Awww, I'm sorry about the sickos and the lonely lunch. Hopefully the rest of the day was good!

Lissaloo said...

I'm a day late, sorry! Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthday! :) Wish you were here than we could party :) Hope everyone is feeling better at you house.

Dave said...

I always manage to find some way to screw up your birthday... Sorry honee.

At least you got to go to Broadway Palm for the freed dinner and show.

Bethany and Cameron said...

I'm so sorry I missed your b-day! I hope the play was fun.:)

Linda Bennett said...

39~ that's nothing. No pouting until you're 46. Knowing that I'm closer to 50 than 40. That is pouting material!

AZMom said...

We'll have to go out the 2 of us for our birthdays this month! So sorry for your family's loss. Have a safe trip to NM.

Di said...

ha ha I am 39 too. I am totally looking forward to 40! Happy Birthday!