Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stuff

I just haven't been on the ball lately. My house is a disaster and I have no desire to do anything about it. Our trip to New Mexico went fine, although the funeral was a little....different. It was good to see old friends and visit, even if it was only for a day.

Today, I am taking Clinton to NAU for his scholarship audition into their music program. He is really nervous, but has been working hard and I'm sure he's going to do awesome. We just have one thing after another going on and it's hard to keep up!

I have been working on my digital scrapbooking skills. Here are a few pages I did from our Disney trip. It is great to be able to scrapbook without dragging out all my crap all over the table. It's so fun, but I've "wasted" a lot of time sitting at my computer working on them. They aren't really fancy, but I think their sorta cute!













10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Those pages look so fun! You did a great job!

Jami said...

They are adorable!!! Where did you find your cute papers?

Debbie said...

You are a great digital scrapbooker. I love how you got so many different pictures on one layout. Too cute! If you ever want to submit any of your cute work to my scrapbook blog I'd love to post it. www.thehappyscraps.blogspot.com

Josh and Cori said...

I think you did a great job on all those pages-you said you didnt put a lot of work into them, but they look like it. Way cute!

Lissaloo said...

I love your pages! What do you use to do digital scrapbooking? I love the idea but haven't been brave enough to try it yet :)

Darce said...

cute Erica! you do good work!

giddymomof6 said...

OK you are sooo seriously talented in graphic design! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these scrapbook pages! I have to say they are the best digital ones I've ever seen. Seriously! Way to go, and well worth the effort! So cute!

Nick and Aubrey said...

let me know how the audition went!!!

Jaime said...

These are so awesome! You did such a great job. I love them!

AZMom said...

You do great work! So I've not done digital. Do they now stay on your computer or can you print them out???