Monday, February 16, 2009

Photography Workshop

There is a wonderful opportunity coming up for anyone who would love to learn more about photography! Holly, over at Sunshine In My Soul and Amanda over at Amanda Andrews Photography are planning another of their fabulous workshops here in Mesa. The workshop will be held on May 9th with registration beginning this Friday, February 20th.

I have been a big fan of both girls for awhile now. They are so talented and have shot some AMAZING photos! I would love to have the opportunity to attend their workshop! You all know that I've been trying to improve my skills. They will teach not only the basics of photography, but also how to improve your photos in Photoshop. I have been dabbling in Photoshop for awhile, but in no way have 'mad skills' in that area!

Perhaps I will be the lucky winner of the free workshop? Oh please, Oh please!

If you'd like more information on the workshop, visit their Picture Life Workshop blog!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

That sounds so fun. I hope you win!

Lindsay said...

What a cool oppurtunity!