Sunday, February 08, 2009

No Fun

I have been out of commission for days now. I have had a horrible headache and can't really take anything to help it. You see, I have a colonoscopy (good times) scheduled on Thursday and I'm limited to what I can take until then. Nothing with aspirin or Ibuprofen. This is not good. I had no idea how much I rely on those Excedrin I take almost every day. I am about ready to postpone the procedure, but I've already done that 3 times and I really need to get it over with. (I SO don't want to have it. It's kind of freaking me out.)

So, I've spent the last few days in bed with a cold pack over my eyes. I've even tried taking Lortab and Oxycontin from my emergency stash, but all that does is make me feel loopy. And nauseous.

I feel so crappy.

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Erica, that's horrible! I hope you feel better soon.

Nikki said...

I feel for you on the colon, I have had many of them done. On the headache I hope you are not getting sick. Tana missed all last week because of headeaches. I finally took her in and she has streap. No symtoms at all but headaches.

AZMom said...

ICK on the colonoscopy. Is there a history of colon cancer in your family? I hope everything is okay.

Strider said...

I hope you feel better soon! I'm been nursing a cold myself today. Have a better week.

Lissaloo said...

I hope you feel better soon :) Just hang in there and Thursday will here and gone before you know it :)

Jaime said...

I'm sorry you feel so crappy. I hope you feel better soon!

giddymomof6 said...

Ack! I hate headaches! hang in there! I wish I had a cure.. but other than sleep nothing else ever works for me. You got an award on my blog

Brittney Smith said...

I'm so sorry. You can do it, you've gone his far!! I 'm rooting for you. I know colonoscopys are very important!

Amy said...

Good luck on that!!!! It sounds pretty miserable. Hang in there. You can do it!