Monday, February 09, 2009

A Must Have

After reading Kristina's blog these last few weeks, I have come to a scary realization...

How can I possibly get through the colonoscopy on Thursday without a Snuggie?? It seems like the perfect combination of comfort and practicality! Warm, secure, and open down the back!


If they can be worn to a football game, what would stop me from wearing it to a sick and wrong medical procedure?? Nothing...that's what! So...does anyone have a Snuggie I can borrow? I promise I'll completely launder it before giving it back.
Please???

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That would be awesome!

They are only $15 at Walgreens, so you can own your very own!

Bethany and Cameron said...

I remember Cameron comin' home from the gym talkin' about seeing the infomercial about Snuggies! They actually look pretty cool! I wish I had one to loan you--so not envious of your future "endeavor"...I'm soooo sorry you hafta go through that.:(

Dave said...

There's just a little bit of poetic justice there. :)

Strider said...

Not a bad idea....but they usually have you drugged up enough to where you don't care if you are cold!!!!

Lissaloo said...

Sorry no snuggie here :(

Jami said...

I have one....it's called a robe, and you wear it backwards! :) Just kidding. My kids think they look totally great, I am not so convinced. Good luck with your procedure!

giddymomof6 said...

nope. I've never even heard of these? LOL! Looks like a cool idea, though. Good luck!

Linda Bennett said...

I saw Ellen the other day and she talked about her recent colonoscopy. She said it wasn't bad at all. They put her to sleep. Will they put you to sleep or did she just get that luxury because she's rich?

flaredblond said...

Good luck with you procedure . Rob says the worst part is the drink the day before , the rest is cake :)