Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Grocery Savings

No pictures! Again! Sorry...it about wiped me out to get the shopping done yesterday. There was no way I could do the pics. I haven't even put all the groceries away yet!

Anyway. You know my goal. To spend only $300 on groceries each month. Here's how I did for the last 1/2 of January.

I spent only $116 on $358 worth of groceries! That's a 67% savings!

(Dave's favorite deal of the week was Hungry Man dinners for $1.50. He loves to take them to work for lunch.)

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You are rocking the deals!

giddymomof6 said...

WOW! you amaze me! Keep it up! It's so awesome!

Romney family said...

woohoo! go you! I will send an email your way for the coupon thingy

Brittney Smith said...

Awesome! My goal is $350.00 with formula, diapers and wipies. Hopefully I can stay within the limits. As soon as Denim gets bigger, I'm going to need to get with you and really learn how to save.

Lavinia said...

Congratulations. You are doing splendidly. I love a great bargain---mine or anyone else's! Excellent price on those hungryman dinners.

AZMom said...

Way to go! I need to go and read that stuff you sent me! I did do well this past weekend. I got $96 worth of groceries for $48!!

Di said...

alright tell me how. I have to save money on food too. Tell me oh great one!