Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Yawn

For the past little while, I have had a really hard time sleeping all the way through the night. I wake up at about 3:30, worrying about something or another, and just can't get back to sleep. It is making me crazy! I have such a busy day today, I may have to resort to the emergency energy drink hiding in my fridge. I have an appointment at 10. The Bear has an appointment in Phoenix at 2. I have a Band Booster meeting this evening. Plus...I have no groceries. Not even any milk. Blah.

I have two big events coming up next week that are the center of my worries. The first is the Marching Band Award's Banquet that I'm in charge of. It is next Tuesday. I'm hoping to round up some help for it at the Band Booster meeting tonight.

The second, is our Ward Party next Saturday night. I am still not 100% sure about what I'm going to do for the program. I've handed out three songs for people to sing and I'm going to show the Reflections of Christ slide show, but I need something else. I just don't know what. At least I have the food and decorations figured out...for the most part.

If I could just sleep, I know my mind would be better capable of dealing with stuff. But I can't.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Maybe you should take some Ambien. Apparently, this will solve all your problems.

AZMom said...

Okay so next time I wake up at 330 am I will call you. I've been doing the same thing. It stinks!

I am sure everything will work out great for you! You always do a wonderful job!

Amy said...

Me too. It's the WORST! I come from a long line of ladies who don't sleep, so I think it's in my genes. Your xmas and bday festivities look so fun. You guys know how to party!

Strider said...

Yo Bear's Mother...you are one busy mom!!! Whew! I think I'll sleep pretty well tonight!!! Good luck with all your stuff to do. I pray you get a good nights sleep.

Di said...

First, was that Pj Sam game for the computer or something else? My older kids loved that game.

You need to take on less, maybe then you will sleep more with less to worry about.