Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Explanation To The Picture

The boys is my family are huge fans of Mythbusters. On one of their recent shows, they took two phone books and joined them together, page by page. The deal was that friction would hold the books together and they could not be pulled apart.

So, on Clinton's recent trip to San Diego, he and his roomies tried it with the hotel phone books. (Sorry Hilton!) In the picture he and Jeff are each holding a book while the unknown Guitar Hero fan stands on the joined part. Voila!

BOYS!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love Mythbusters too!

Nick and Aubrey said...

lol when you dont have a ladder...

giddymomof6 said...

WOW! I didn't know that! That's cool! I'm gonna have to show my boys! Thanks!

Romney family said...

being THAT high off the ground would honestly scare me! ha ha. wow, I am a dork :) My hubby likes mythbusters and was pretty excited to tell me about this episode. I would share that picture with him, BUT he may get as excited as he did with the coupon post. :( ha ha thanks for giving me a fun new blog to read