Friday, January 23, 2009

Disney On A Dime

By now, you all know that I'm a big fan of doing things on the CHEAP! The Bear and I are leaving for Disneyland on Sunday and we're going to be eeking out the money to be able to go. I have been searching for deals on souvenir items to take with me, so I don't have to pay those Disneyland prices! I've found stuff not only for The Bear, but for my nieces and nephew too!

You know how much I love Goodwill! I found all of these plush items there for 50 cents each! And I only bought the ones that had the original Disney Store price tags on them. (For between $7 - $10 each!)



I found these cute paint sets at CVS for $1.50 each! WOO HOO! And, I picked up these cute little notebooks and matching crayons at the dollar store for the kids to use as autograph books! Hannah Montana and Tinkerbell for the girls, and Pirates for The Bear.

I am also taking a crap load of snacks and treats for the kids to have while we're in the park. Oooo...I'm getting so excited!

7 comments:

Lissaloo said...

I don't know if I have told you how jealous I am!!! You will have a blast, & also very tired when you are done. There is so much to do there :)

Beth said...

I wanna go!!!!

Di said...

e-mail me
yosoydi@yahoo.com

AZMom said...

You will have a blast!! Be prepared to be searched when you go into the park. Make sure NONE of the snacks are open or they won't let you take them in :-) Most of all, HAVE FUN!!

Linda Bennett said...

I'm so glad you're able to take him this week. Have a great time!

Romney family said...

woo hoo! sounds so fun! I have never been. But i want to take our kids someday. good work on the awesome finds. I too love saving money. how awesome. HAVE FUN!!!

Strider said...

Just stopped by to catch up on all your posts. Hope the trip is fun.