Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've got a busy week ahead of me...again! No time for sitting around...lots to do!

Monday...Dr's appointment, grocery shopping
Tuesday...Counseling appointment
Wednesday...Going to the musical "The Lion King" at Gammage with my mom! Yay!
Thursday...Getting things ready for our Disney Trip
Friday...Cub Scouts
Saturday...Dave got tickets to Disney on Ice: High School Musical, so I'm taking Kayden and a 11 year old girl from our Ward. We're WAY excited!
Sunday...Church, then driving to California!! WOO HOO!

I've got to get my house all pulled together this week. I'm getting home from California just a day before Kayden's baptism. And I'll have company staying here too. Maybe it's time for another Red Bull??

Here's the invite to Kayden's Baptism. Dave is printing them at work today, so we SHOULD get them in the mail tomorrow. I hope.

For the luncheon after, I'm going to pick up a 6 foot sub sandwich and then do potluck. We're just going to go to the park. Fun and easy!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, you sound very busy!! I'm glad you get to go see Lion King. It's an amazing production. Have a great time in CA!

Kristina P. said...

What a cute picture!

When I was baptized, my aunt got me this beautiful Quad. I still use it, 22 years later. I've had to get them rebound, and some of the pages are falling out, but I don't know what I would do without them. I'm not a sentimental person, but they are the one thing I would probably grab in a fire.

Nick and Aubrey said...

sounds busy, but most of it should be fun busy :) I have to pack all week. that's not fun busy :(

but good luck with everything!

Strider said...

You deserve an award for going to "HIgh School Musical"....even if it is on ice. My girls have all 3 DVD's.......My whole body reacts when they put it on!! Must be a man thing.

Lissaloo said...

Wow, you R busy! The invitation is beautiful! & I am so jealous, we went to Disneyland 2 years ago & are dying to go back, maybe next year :) Have fun!

Nikki said...

Hey girl busy week... Wow... Katana has a basketball game at 9 but we will come right over from there to the baptism.

nanatrish said...

What a neat invitation! I wish I could be there. You are so creative. What an adorable little boy. Praise the Lord He's so good to us.

giddymomof6 said...

What a fun week! Seriously! This sounds awesome! And my kind of week! Busy is better! LOVE the baptism invite! It's so super cute! And what a fun idea! LOL! (OK so we've been overseas for our kids baptisms maybe stuff like this is normal... but I wouldn't know! LOL! We've been here for 8 years.) --Jenni

Lavinia said...

He looks so handsome in this photo!