Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Bear's Greatest Day Ever

Today, I found out that Dave's internet business made enough over the holidays for The Bear and I to go to Disneyland! So, before he got home, I printed out a letter from Mickey and put it with the Mickey Mouse plush I picked up at Goodwill on Saturday. (Brand new with the original tags still on it...69 cents!)


He was SOOOO excited! When he is really, really happy, his eyes get all teary.

We can hardly wait until it's time to go! I made a little calendar for him to count down the 13 days until it's time to go! WAAAA HOOOO!

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That's awesome! I totally want to go to Disneyland!

Nick and Aubrey said...

I'm SO glad that you guys get to go :) It's so fun that he was so excited!!!

Nikki said...

That is fantastic. I am so happy for you guys. What a fun way of telling him.

flaredblond said...

Yeh !!!! You guys will have so much fun !Did you get in on the special they are running ?

giddymomof6 said...

WHAT A great idea! I love how you guys told him! My kids are DYING to go, but have never been! this is super cute!

Strider said...

Good for you guys! Have a great trip. Strider

AZMom said...

YIPPEE!! You are going to have soo much fun!!!!!

nanatrish said...

I am so happy for you. He looks so happy. My granddaughter got to go this past August and she loved Disney World. She brings it up often and talks about so many of the things she got to see. I hope to go with them next time. I pray you have so much fun!

Linda Bennett said...

I love that he's so happy that he got teary eyed. So sweet. Have a great time while visiting the happiest place on earth!

Yaya said...

Whoo hoo!

The Fleshmans said...

How adorable and sweet! I want to go...why didn't I get a note too?

Have fun : )