Monday, January 05, 2009

The Bear's Birthday

Wow! We had such a busy weekend! On Saturday, The Bear turned 8! He wanted to go bowling, so we took him and a few of his friends on Saturday morning. My mom and I had to leave a little early to make it to a wedding, (previous post) but everyone had a great time!

He didn't want to use the ramp this time, so he had to figure out how to get his fingers in there!

There we go....Yay!

We did most of the presents at home in the afternoon. He got WAY too much stuff!


Thanks Gram for the presents!


Me and The Bear


On Sunday, The Bear and Dave made a birthday cake to take to our family dinner that night! Then, I let him decorate it himself. He later said it was the "Best Cake In The World"!


Happy Birthday!

He had his interview with the Bishop for his baptism too! The baptism will be on Saturday, January 31st! How exciting! These are some pictures I took for his invitations. Which one do you like better?


9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

He looks so handsome! Love his birthday cake.

Kristina P. said...

I was coming over to check out this new person, Erica Hanks' blog, but I guess I already know her!! :)

Strider said...

Looking good in the coat and tie!

Nikki said...

That is a hard pick between pictures. YEEK..They both are so good . Can I help with anything for the Baptism?

Jami said...

Looks like lots of fun! His baptism pictures are adorable. I think I like the 2nd one the best though.

Jaime said...

Ohhh, Happy birthday to the Bear! What a handsome boy. The pictures are great.

AZMom said...

Love all the pics but the 2nd one is my fav :-)

Happy Birthday Bear!!

Darce said...

How exciting! They grow up too fast! I remember him as a Sunbeam--it's crazy! The pics look great, but I think I like the first one the best. BTW--I've updated my blog a little--spent all night doing it and I still didn't get Christmas done!

Chicka said...

What a big kid he is now. Sheesh. Stop growing, Bear!

Hugs to all...