Friday, January 30, 2009

Beachy Keen!

Before we started the drive home yesterday, we went over to the beach for a few hours. What a beautiful day! The water was cold, but it didn't stop the kids (or me) from wading in! Once your legs are numb from cold, it feels fine! We had a really great time, but the drive home was not so peachy.

I had started getting sicky feeling the last night at Disney, and by the time I got home, I felt like total crap. Luckily, I was able to get into a Dr. this morning and get some drugs. I have an MRI scheduled next week to see what's going on with my sinuses. Something has seriously got to give!

Here are some of our cute beach pics!

The Bear LOVED the beach!

My sister, Jaime, with little "T". T and I had a FAB time hunting for shells!

Jaime and Baby "G". The best baby EVER! 3 days at Disney and nary a complaint coming up from the stroller!


Sheila and Dave...Awwwww!

Rick and T, strolling the beach

The Bear and T had a great time together!


I love this one in black and white! B and T!

Here we are with our big ole' bag of shells!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I miss the beach so bad! What a great time.

Linda Bennett said...

It appears as though the California trip was a huge success! I'm so glad you were able to go. We have a volleyball tournament in Surprise all day tomorrow so we won't be at his baptism, but hopefully we'll see you soon.

Strider said...

I love the beach. Glad you had a good time.

Lavinia said...

The beach? Wow......if only you could see the beach near my house right now...the water is frozen solid! And you think your beach's water is cold...LOL....So weird to know that south of me there is summer going on....