Thursday, January 08, 2009

Avert Your Eyes!

Every couple of months, we get the opportunity to attend a show at a local dinner theater. The company Dave works for does all their print work and is an advertiser, so they get a handful of "comp" tickets to give out. We have really enjoyed all the shows we've seen there.

Well, Dave just called to see if I wanted to go to the show tomorrow night. A FREE date? Duh...Of course I want to go! So, the show is:



This should be exciting! Maybe I should bring one of those hoods you cover a horse's head with to put on Dave! He refused to go see "The Full Monty" a couple of years ago, so I went and took Sharree. It was that kind of hilarious that you feel guilty about laughing at. We left at intermission! I know nothing about this show, so maybe we'll have to leave at intermission again. But...a free dinner is a FREE DINNER! I'll let you know how it goes....

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I would totally be there!!!

Nick and Aubrey said...

Nick says that all the guys are buck naked at the end of Full Monty lol. I would have left too!

Sharr said...

ha ha ha! this is what they call culture right??? lol... art if you will?? lol... enjoy your fabulous dinner and smuggle me out a piece of the yummy dessert table's best :o)

AZMom said...

so how was it?