Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What's Chacon Bacon?

Tonight was the big night! The unveiling of the Chacon! Several weeks ago, I read a post from my bloggy friend Kristina, on her adventures in making Chacon! You know...chocolate covered bacon! So, I made some this afternoon and tested it out on some fellow party people this evening...
Melted Chocolate + Bacon + Chopped Almonds
=
Chacon!
There wasn't hate and loathing, but there wasn't a lot of love either.


These folks are showing love for the Chacon!

These folks either LOVE or tolerate said Chacon.
The results are in! I will definitely make Chacon again!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

I have never heard of this. Very interesting. Who would have thought of bacon and chocolate.

Amy said...

Oh, Erica! That sounds awful! I feel I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to trying new things, but I think I wouldn't even go there on this one.

Kristina P. said...

Ha! I love this! And your bacon looks a lot better than mine did. Yours looks really crsipy, which it needs to be.

Glad you made it and people enjoyed !!

Brittney Smith said...

Looks pretty tasty. I might have to attempt it!

AZMom said...

Sounds very interesting. I will have to try it sometime!

Strider said...

Doesn't sound real good....but....there are many salt / sweet treats around...it's probably good! Blessings Merry Christmas Strider

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

This sounds pretty good to me. I usually like anything with chocolate on it. It's always fun to try new foods. Your post on it is adorable. Go girl