Saturday, December 20, 2008

Temple Lights

Tonight, we went on our annual Christmas outing to see the lights they put up on the Temple Grounds. They are so beautiful! It's a fun tradition. I took my camera and tripod and tried to get some good nighttime shots. Some turned out great, others, not so much. Here are a few to look at...
A cool shot of the Wise Men...traveling from afar!


I really like this one!


A life size Nativity! One of our favorite stops!


Dave and The Bear amongst the lights!



Clinton and bundled up Lianna!




Ok...I am SO STINKIN' PROUD of this one! I think it looks amazing!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

The Church always does such an amazing job!

Nikki said...

We got to love this tradition.

Bethany and Cameron said...

Oh, I would be proud of that last one if I were you! That is awesome! Way to go!

Bjarnson Family said...

Very nice photos.

Laurel said...

The lights are beautiful, and what a fun tradition. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

AZMom said...

Beautiful lights photos!!!

Darce said...

that last one does look awesome! you should be proud!