Monday, December 08, 2008

Something New

I've needed something new in my life for awhile now. So, I looked online and found a photography class that's FREE! (Free is good...very good!) Part of the first assignment was to take an abstract photo of an ordinary object to see it from a different perspective. Here are my shots.... (click on the pictures to make them BIG!)



So what if they're not extraordinary. I think they look kinda cool!


And here's one I took the other night. I've been trying to figure out photo editing, so I messed around with this one. I love the vivid blue of Dave's shirt and the golden color in The Bear's eyes!

7 comments:

AZMom said...

COOL!! Where did you find the free photo class???? I'd LOVE to take one too!

Strider said...

You are one busy woman...great pictures.

Bjarnson Family said...

Yea I am wanting to take some photo classes next semester for school but I have to find a camera first that I like and can afford. So it might have to be next semester. Your pics are looking good.

Di said...

I have never been good at taking photos. If I have a chance I leave the camera at home. Luckily my husband takes a million photos, otherwise in 10 years we would wonder if we even ever had children!


word verification- diances

Nick and Aubrey said...

I think they look great!!! I want to take some photo classes someday when I have time...

Jaime said...

Aww, that is cool. Good job!

Strider said...

Thanks for stopping by my site. I'm glad you liked the way I decorated my house....only took a few hours to do! Yep....I'm the king of Christmas decore!!! Have a great weekend and see if you can get your husband to put up a few more lights!!!!!!