Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Mish Mash

We have had such a busy week! I started decorating last Tuesday so I could be finished before Thanksgiving. I'll post pics of those efforts later. We were so lucky that James was able to come for almost a week! Dave took off work too, so we've all had a good time!

Thanksgiving was at my grandma's house in Florence this year. It rained all day, but I loved it! Good food, games, family...yay! The rest of the weekend was spent with Dave's family. We played games, ate and built cookie trains. Good times!


We love to hear James play the piano when he comes. He rocks!

The Bear and his favorite cousin!

James building his train!

Dave with his "profile" train!

We all have pictures taken with Dave's dad on Cookie train day. I opted for a polygamist gingerbread condo. I'm so rebellious!

The boys minus The Bear when to the shooting range yesterday. They had a good time shooting the big guns! Boys! Sheesh!



(BTW...I hate this new background. Maybe I'll have time to fix it this evening. Maybe.)

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That looks like so much fun! I don't think I have ever made gingerbread anything.

AZMom said...

Looks like a good time! I love the trains! I finally updated my blog with trip pics and stories!

I like the background FWIW :-)

Strider said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. Promise me that you won't over work yourself as the Christmas season approaches!!!!!

Nikki said...

Fantastic times!

Linda Bennett said...

I love the train idea. Looks like you had a great holiday weekend. I'm glad you were able to have James here.