Monday, December 29, 2008

It's that time...

Time to switch from Christmas mode to Birthday mode! The Bear turns 8 on Saturday, so I've got to get all this stuff cleaned up and put away and gear up for a party! I'm actually ready for it to be put away this year. Usually, it makes me a little sad. The only thing that's making me sad right now is the huge mess!


Clinton and his marching band will be playing during 1/2 time at the Holiday Bowl tomorrow night. Tune in to see if you can catch a glimpse. Probably not....but maybe!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yeah, I like to wait until New Years to put away our stuff. It stresses me out!

Dave said...

eeee-HAWWWWW

(I'm the mule)

muletide greetings

Nikki said...

My stuff is packed and gone like the wind. Merry Christmas by the way and Happy New Year.