Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Wrappings

Last night both of my boys spent the evening with my mom and dad, so I took the opportunity to wrap gifts!

I made myself a delicious snack of hot cocoa and crackers...

And gathered all the supplies!

I dragged all the gifts out from their hiding places and plopped myself down in front of the television for a few hours of wrapping, to the festive sounds of Encino Man!


At last...all the gifts are wrapped and carefully stowed in the bottom of my closet. Waiting for Santa to place them under the tree tomorrow night!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

The hot cocoa looks so good! Look at all those marshmallows!

Have a very merry Christmas!

AZMom said...

We also wrapped gifts last night and will finish this afternoon while the kids are at daycare. I get off at noon today! Yeah!

Merry Christmas my friend!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!!

Love and hugs!

M

pinkdesigner01 said...

oooh hot cocoaaa... sooo jealous! and the gifts look very nice =) .. and there's lots of them haha. Jealous!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! loves <3