Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas Decor

Here's some pictures of my decorating efforts so far. More to come, if I get it done!

The Tree! (Note to self...buy a tree topper!)
The Tree: Up Close and Personal (Bears and Drums)


Some of the Santa's I've collected

One of my shelves in the Living Room

A wide view of my living room wall

My Nativity...Close up
The Stinkin' Cute Snowman Family!

One of my favorite decorations. It used to be in my mom's house when I was growing up. I just love it!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Your tree is gorgeous! Everything looks so festive!

Strider said...

Wow, your place looks great.

Jaime said...

Wow, you did an awesome job! You motivated me to get some of our decorations out. I think last year the house wasn't decorated until about 2 weeks before Christmas. I'm slacking again this year, but not as bad. The tree should be up this weekend.

Jami said...

Ok, I don't ever want to hear again about how that "other" blog makes you feel inferior! Your house looks AMAZING!!!! (I might just hate you a tiny bit for it! LOL!) Seriously though, your decorating and everything is fantastic. Love ya!

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

I agree with the comment above. Your place looks wonderful. So festive and pretty. Your tree is magnificent. I love all your Santas. Very very pretty.

AZMom said...

Everything looks gorgeous and I love the 2nd wreath you made!! You will have to share how to do it!

Darce said...

I always think you decorate so well for Christmas! I remember really liking it last year, and it looks great again!!!

Ebony said...

Beautiful…. Like your Christmas ornaments, too got my shopping for them through Home Depot.