Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Always The Sick-y

I am sick. I have been sick for 4 days. I started feeling crappy on Thursday, so I did everything anyone told me to fight it off. I gargled with the following; peroxide, salt water and vinegar. (no...not at the same time) Yet, nothing worked. On Saturday, I dragged myself to the two Christmas parties we needed to go to. On Sunday, I had Dave take me to Urgent Care and then remained in bed for the rest of the day. I have barely got out of bed since then.

I have so much to do. This was supposed to be my baking week. There is a party tonight that I'm supposed to bring treats to, and I don't know that I'll get them made. I don't even know if I'll be able to make it to the party. And I've run out of Exedrin and Coke. Nice.

I get sick about this time every year. I guess I should be grateful that it's this week and not next week.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Girl I hear yeah! But breath..Did you take a breathe at all writing this post?

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

I am so sorry you are feeling bad, especially a week before Christmas. It will be okay though if you miss the party. You need rest and I hope hubby picked up some medicine and soda. Take care.

Jami said...

I'm sorry you're feeling yucky. I wish I were closer and I could come take care of you! Feel better soon!