Sunday, November 16, 2008

Girly Weekend!

I just got back from such a fun weekend! My cousin, Lori, and her daughter came down to "the valley" for a cheerleading competition this weekend and invited me to spend the weekend with them at their hotel in Glendale. We had such a great time! It was fun to be able to do girly things! My boys just won't do them with me! I'm not sure why...

We ate yummy food! (too much yummy food!)

We danced and sang in the aisles at "High School Musical: 3"!

Karli's little squad from Show Low won 1st place for Cheer in their division against nine bigger squads! Yay!

We jumped on the beds, a la "Mamma Mia", which we watched from the comfort of our beds Friday night!

And jumped!

And jumped! (Don't tell the Daves...Lori's or mine!)
We also did a little shopping and a lot of laughing! Thanks girls for a fabulous weekend!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a fun weekend! And eating a big part of a fun time.

Di said...

That is so great. It feels wonderful to do stuff like that!

Chicka said...

Wheeeeee!! Sounds like so much fun!!

Lavinia said...

Awwww, that is exactly what a girls weekend should be. All the elements, most of all, fun fun fun. Good for you!

AZMom said...

That looks like fun! So glad you had a great time!

Nikki said...

I am so jealous!

April Carter said...

how fun you girls look so cute.