Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ahh Well...

Because it would be rude to say what I really feel about the election results, (Plus, I'm too tired to type that many grouchy words), please enjoy the following "Tag"...

FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
1. American Idol
2. Dancing With The Stars
3. E Tv
4. Eli Stone
5. Golden Girls
6. Food Tv
7. Project Runway
8. Top Design

THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Voted
2. Slept more than I should have
3. Got Groceries
4. Went to my Tuesday Night class
5. Dishes
6. Stressed About "stuff"
7. Watched Election Results
8. Went to bed, disgusted by Election Results

FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT
1. Carrabas
2. Casa Reynosa
3. Rumbi's
4. IHOP
5. Sushi Ave.
6. McDonalds
7. My In-law's house
8. At home with a pizza

THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Being Out of Debt
2. An end to my current stress
3. Sunday...because the party I have to throw on Sat. will be over!
4. Thanksgiving
5. Being able to breathe again (so stuffy today!)
6. Goodwill 1/2 price Saturday
7. Going to bed (in about 10 minutes)
8. The next election in 4 years! ( Come on people...really???)

WISH LIST
1. A maid
2. A Wheat Grinder
3. Cool Weather
4. No debt
5. A Scholarship for Clinton
6. A financial windfall
7. A date night
8. A Cheerful Attitude

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Tonight is the finale of Top Design! Yay!

Strider said...

LOL! And the election....I agree with you!

Bethany and Cameron said...

Right there with ya on the whole election deal.:( Hey, please please PLEASE call me if there is anything I can do to help out with the party Saturday! I usually sign up for stuff, but I've had to be out in the halls lately with Haylee! I am feeling out of the loop!:)

AZMom said...

Right there with you. I agree..my top thing I want is a maid..okay, well, right now my top would be for hubby to find a job and THEN a maid. :-)

Lavinia said...

Let me guess....you're a republican?! tee hee....I hope your mood is cheerier than when the night you wrote this? I like your wish list, but please enlighten...what is a wheat grinder? I imagine it grinds wheat but is that to make it into flour, or...?