Thursday, October 02, 2008

We made a cute ghost today!

Today, my mom and I spent the day with my Aunt Barbara. She is turning 81 tomorrow! Happy Birthday Barbara! We took her to lunch, then came back to my house and made some cute ghosts. Barbara had the body parts all put together, so we ran to Savers and picked up the little clothes, shoes and a big white sheet. Here's what we did:
The body is made from 3 pieces of wood. The main body and two small pieces attached at the bottom for feet. We used a 6" styrofoam ball for the head.

We dressed our little guy in 3/6 month size jeans and size 4 sneakers!

We cut the "ghost" out of the white sheet and painted on eyes. Voila! Too stinkin' cute! You know you want one!! Trick or Treat!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

I do want them! What is the black leather? Dimensions. Everything I need to know. I would love to make one ASAP!

Josh and Cori said...

HOLY CUTE! I so want to make one of these! I love it! How fun to get to do fun crafts with your mon and aunt barbara.

Strider said...

Hey, that looks great. Have a great weekend.

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

That little ghost is adorable. That's neat that you got to spend time with your mom and aunt. I think that is so cool that you get to go to Lion King. It looks so electric from everything I've seen about it. I'll bet you will love it. I'm going to a fancy fancy wedding in a couple of hours and I'll let you know the details if you are interested. Your music is cute. Spooky!!

Bethany and Cameron said...

So freakin' cute! So creative!

Darce said...

WAY cute!!!!

AZMom said...

OM gosh that is too cute!! I want one!

Jaime said...

That is so cute! How fun.