Tuesday, October 21, 2008

:{sigh}

It's been a long week at out house. Pretty much everyone is either sick or in pain. I hurt my back last week and have been struggling to keep it together. I spent 5 hours in the ER with Clinton yesterday for abdominal pain that he's been having for the last few days. They did all kinds of tests but didn't find anything. Yet, he is still in pain. I'm not sure what to do. We may have to go back today. The Bear has had a runny nose and cough for about a week now. I'm pretty sure it's allergies, but he's still pretty miserable. And Dave, he is just exhausted from all the extra hours he's having to put in at work. He will be so glad when this election is over. Election season is a CRAZY time for him at work.

Clinton is supposed to play at a Marching Band competition tonight. I'm not sure how he's going to do it. I may have to drug him up to get him through the performance. Oye...it's going to be a long day!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! I do know a thing or two about back pain.

I hope you all get better!

Strider said...

As Ecclesiastes says....enjoy the good days and endure the rest! Blessings.

nanatrish said...

I will be praying for your family. This bug is icky. I still wish I could stay in the bed a few more days, but...... Get to feeling better everyone. Hugs, Trish

Nikki said...

Dane it girl! The big guy is not cutting you know slack. I am here if you need anything. Hang in there. Breathe!

Bjarnson Family said...

I will seriously have them check his appendics. My husband was having the same troubles a few months back and we went to the ER and they said they couldnt find anything. But then they did a CT scan and saw that it was his appendix. The hospital on Southern and Higley was the one that found it. And ask for a sugeren to check the CT scan because the first doc didnt see anything but when the surgeon came down he saw it.

Jaime said...

Oh yuck, I'm so sorry! I hope you are all doing better today.

AZMom said...

Check for appendicitis or gall stones (yes they can get them young) if they haven't. I hope everyone is feeling better!