Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Need Pictures?

It's that time of year again folks! Time to drag your husband and kids out for family pictures to put in those Christmas cards! If you are in the Salt Lake area or have family who is, consider giving my Sister-In-Law, Jami, at Life In Moments Photography a call! She is just awesome and has lots of experience with families and kids!

Here are some of my favorite shots:
Kids









Families






Wedding and Bridal



I love these next two shots! She did a "destroy the dress" shoot and the photos came out AMAZING!



Click over to her photo blog to see some of her other photo shoots! And if you'd like to schedule an appointment, email her at life.in.moments@gmail.com! Tell her Erica sent you!

4 comments:

Jami said...

You are simply AWESOME to do this for me and much too sweet! Love you much!!!

Kristina P. said...

Those are beautiful! I love the Trash the Dress pictures. I always wish I had done that after our wedding.

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

Great pictures! She is talented. I hope I get to see you in March when I come to Arizona. Hugs

Strider said...

Very nice work. BTW....The weather in Phoenix has been pretty good. It sure beats June! Have a good one.