Friday, October 10, 2008

Late Night Snack

Last night, Davy took Baby D into his little "porta bed", located right next to our bed. (He LOVES his little bed, by the way!) All this week, his routine has been to lay in bed and watch Shrek until he fell asleep.

I tip toed into the room about 30 minutes later, and he was just lying there, watching the movie. "I not seeping" he says, as he stands up. So, we decided it would be fun to have a late night snack before bed! After the snack...he wanted right back in his bed and was asleep within 5 minutes.


Why is he still wearing the Tigger tee shirt? Ummmm...yeah. He loves it! I have had to wash it twice this week! I put a new shirt on him in the morning, and minutes later, he yanks it off and puts this one back on. (The little pumpkin lights up, so it's IRRESISTIBLE!)

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hey, we had popcorn last night too!

Lavinia said...

Oh he is so cute, look at his sweet little face...

"I not seeping"....oh that would have melted my heart to hear that.

Strider said...

Heck....I like to wear the same shirt for days myself....it must be a man thing~

clan of the cave hair said...

love the wig in the above picture. We are in the same metro area! and I found you on Kristina's blog. Its always fun to find somebody "local".

AZMom said...

That is too cute! He is adorable!

Linda Bennett said...

Kids are so much fun late at night and one on one of course. I'm glad you took advantage of it and enjoyed the time. He's such a cute little boy. Keep me posted on how things are going with that.