Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Issues

My computer is having issues. There is something wrong with the internet connection. It is running so slow that it times out before I can get it to load pictures. It's making me crazy! And I have some really cute pictures to post!

I'll have Dave look at it...again...when he gets home.

We are having a fun visit with the baby this week. He seems really happy to be here and we've had no tears or meltdowns. A very different visit than last time! I'm feeling a bit tired though! It's pretty busy trying to keep up with a 2 year old!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

At least we know who you are talking about now. I hate computer issue's specially when you want to do something. That just bits the big one for sure.

Lavinia said...

My life a romance? Ha! Read my latest post!!!!

P.S. Hope your internet is back up to full speed soon...

AZMom said...

Glad to hear all is going well!! Hope you get your internet back up!

Jaime said...

Ugh, I can't stand when my computer is slow. D'oh!