Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ummmmmm!

I wish you could smell my house right now! Holy deliciousness!

It has been a pretty bad day. I needed some comforting smells coming from my kitchen. So, I am roasting chicken and potatoes with garlic and rosemary! Heaven! The scent makes me so happy! They should turn it into a perfume...or a candle!

And, thanks to Rachael Ray, I have made a delicious sauce to go over it! Thanks Rachael! Your perkiness can be annoying sometimes, but dang...you can cook! (I'm sitting here, eating a bit of sauce in a bowl with a spoon. I guess I'm a saucy gal!)

6 comments:

Strider said...

Love the "fun" attitude of your posts! Laughter is a good medicine. Keep it up saucey girl!

Lavinia said...

Roasting chicken is one of the most heavenly aromas on earth....garlic and rosemary just enhances that....

We ordered in chinese tonight....lots of leftovers for tomorrow. Sorry to hear you had a bad day. I hope its better tomorrow. I had a really bad day (evening) yesterday. I felt like, my life was some sort of punishment, it was that bad!!!

What did I do? I talked to my best friend, I read the psalms, I cuddled with my dog, I prayed, and all these things helped. You're not alone in your suffering, drama mama...try and picture our Lords arms around you, strong and comforting in his embrace....

AZMom said...

I love RR :-)I have 4 of her cookbooks and use her recipes online too!

Nikki said...

Send the recipe it sounds yummy and I love new recipes. Can not get enough of them. I will be checking the In Box

Jaime said...

Sounds yummy. I try to steer clear of things with more than 4 ingredients...for everyone else's benefit. :)

Dave said...

It were tastiful!