As I've been reading blogs today, several people have posted random quirks about themselves and it got me to thinking. Here are a few of mine....
1. I read magazines from the back to the front.
2. I'd rather eat chips and salsa than anything chocolate.
3. I love to chop onions and garlic. Well, I love to chop them with a good knife, like my favorite I got from Pampered Chef!
4. I love to watch "The Golden Girls". They are very comforting to me. Dave hates them and thinks they are "dirty old women"!
5. I love speaking in public. Microphones feel like power to me! I used to love talking over the intercom at work. I'd sing to the employees as they left for the night! I'd even get requests!
6. I'm the only person at my house that watches MTV. When I was a teenager, my parents had MTV scrambled. One day, my brother and I called the cable company and I said I was my mom. We had them unscramble it. Then, we "un-programmed" it from the remote and they never knew! (until now, that is!) Ahhhh...MTV! I've always watched it and never "banned" it from Clinton. And...he never watches it.