Thursday, September 11, 2008

Quirky!

As I've been reading blogs today, several people have posted random quirks about themselves and it got me to thinking. Here are a few of mine....

1. I read magazines from the back to the front.

2. I'd rather eat chips and salsa than anything chocolate.

3. I love to chop onions and garlic. Well, I love to chop them with a good knife, like my favorite I got from Pampered Chef!

4. I love to watch "The Golden Girls". They are very comforting to me. Dave hates them and thinks they are "dirty old women"!

5. I love speaking in public. Microphones feel like power to me! I used to love talking over the intercom at work. I'd sing to the employees as they left for the night! I'd even get requests!

6. I'm the only person at my house that watches MTV. When I was a teenager, my parents had MTV scrambled. One day, my brother and I called the cable company and I said I was my mom. We had them unscramble it. Then, we "un-programmed" it from the remote and they never knew! (until now, that is!) Ahhhh...MTV! I've always watched it and never "banned" it from Clinton. And...he never watches it.

10 comments:

Strider said...

rebellious little rebel you are!!! :-)

Lavinia said...

Cute quirks. I loved watching Golden Girls too. Made me want a place like that in Florida with all that fun going on...

Chopping onions and garlic is addictive!

You like speaking in public? Wow....that is remarkable...most people flee from it...

MTV....wow, long ago memories...haven't watched in ages....the 80's were the hey day I think...

Nikki said...

I love these...You get to know so much about each-other.

Darce said...

I love you Erica! And I love the Golden Girls, too! In fact, I was watching them yesterday. Lehi hates 'em, too. Men--they just don't get it!?

Di said...

I love to sort socks

Jaime said...

I do the same thing with magazines. I don't know why.

Cute post.

The Luthy Life said...

I'm glad to hear that someone else likes to watch Golden Girls. Eric makes fun of me for watching it. It's an "old lady" show as he puts it. That's so funny about you unscrambling MTV. Very sneaky! It's okay for your parents to find out now, because they can't punish you! Smart thinking!

Anonymous said...

Punishment awaite!!!

AZMom said...

LOL I love to chop garlic too. I love the smell of it. :-) Sorry I've been out of touch..it's been a long week.

Amy said...

Those are some funny quirks. I don't like chopping either of those things. Onions make me cry and the garlic smell stays on my fingers for days. Not a fan of having to chop those things, though I cook with them all the time and love them in food.