Saturday, July 12, 2008

Feelin' Girly!

Today was the funnest day I've had in a really long time! Yay!

My friend, K, called this morning and was headed out to the 1/2 off sale at Goodwill. You know how I love that! So I went along and picked up a little of this and a little of that. (Got you a few canning jars, Sharrs!) We stopped at Moki's for some lunch on the way home where I had the Beef Kabobs and a fantastic pinapple/coconut shake!

When I got home, I did a little laundry, and K called again. Wanted to know if I could run an errand with her. Sure. So.....she took me for surprise mani/pedi's! WOO HOO! My toes haven't looked this cute in MONTHS! Such a great time! I SO needed this girls day!

Thanks K! You totally rock!

2 comments:

AZMom said...

What a great way to spend the day!!

Nikki said...

Do you not just love the girly days. We all need them at times. We need to have one together.