Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family Picture Day

Dave had today off from work, so we thought it was as good a time as any to get some family pictures taken. We drove out to Queen Creek and Sharree was kind enough to put up with us for an hour and take some photos. It all was pretty painless, except for the grumbling from the peanut gallery, (Dave included) and the cactus that somehow ended up all in my arm (so far, I've picked out about 20 hairlike cactus needles...not sure how they got there.)

Here are a couple of the winning shots. Scroll down to the previous post for a couple funny ones! Thanks Sharrs! Great job! (Even without the fancy camera! lol)





5 comments:

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

These are really neat pictures. I think you look pretty. I like the one of you and your honey by the wheel. That is a sweet picture. What a great place for pictures. Weren't you about to melt in the heat though? oh yow, that's right..dry heat. Yes, dry heat like a sauna. I have been in Arizona a few times in the summer. I thought Georgia was hot..oh no.

AZMom said...

Love number 2 and the one of you and Dave is gorgeous! That shirt is such a great color on you too!

Nikki said...

I love them, I think they came out adorable.
I wanted to make sure you were alive I have not seen comments from you and thougt oh, my what is wrong.

Lavinia Ladyslipper said...

Looking at these brought a smile to my face, you all look so good, so happy, and what a lovely setting iwth the rocks adn the flowers. Did you have your hair done at the salon that day? It looks curled perfectly. Three boys....no wonder you are always on the go....a mother's job is never done.

Glad you posted one of these beautiful new pics by your name, too.

Di said...

what a tresure. We don't have anything like that as a family. Wonderful photos!