Sunday, July 27, 2008

Aubrey's Wedding

Last night, we attended the wedding of Dave's niece, Aubrey. It was so beautiful, and a great time! Here are some of the pictures...


Dave's brother, Ken, walking his daughter down the aisle. He had a rough time!

Gorgeous dress! It reminded me of the dress from Beauty and the Beast!

Nick and Aubrey...happy happy!

The Daddy/Daughter dance...poor Ken!

James getting some "bridesmaid" action!

Seriously...you can't take us anywhere! lol

Shake your groove thing!

"If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?"
(A strange song for dancing at a wedding, but there you go.)


Awwww...we're so cute!



8 comments:

Jaime said...

You are so cute! I love the fountain picture and Superman picture.

Aubrey's wedding dress is gorgeous. It looks like it was a fun wedding. James looked like he enjoyed it too. Ha ha, so cute.

Strider said...

Great pic's. My wife and I attended our neices wedding last weekend. Danced, ate, a good time. My brother in law stayed strong....but I had the thick throat as my beautiful niece came down the aisle. I might not do to well when my 3 girls get married....I such a softy with them.

AZMom said...

Love the pics and you look like you had a GREAT time!! Yeah!

Amy said...

Aren't weddings fun? I love how you just get out there and shake your groove thang!!

Nikki said...

I just love weddings. You always look like you are having such a great time at everything you do! We must hang out more often.

nanatrish said...

Now this looks like fun. You go girl!A beautiful wedding and lots of dancing and cutting up. May God Bless their marriage! What a gorgeous couple. I'm glad to see you up there having fun. Life is short. Have Fun!!!

peebugg said...

She is beautiful!!!

Were you guys doing the chicken dance in the water???

Looks like a ton of fun had by all!!

LL said...

Drama Mama, look at you in the fountain! That's hilarious! I bet your tootsies cooled down real nice....!

They are a lovely couple and I have to say that it was a lovely setting for a wedding. Your photos of you and hubby are great too.....such beautiful smiles...